Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

May 8, 2011

Yummy Mummies!

Holy cow it is finally over. These past three days were the busiest in Sweetpea's history. I'm talking busier than Valentine's Day ( by like 10 times .) It was an absolute gong show but it was fabulous! Holidays aren't holidays without working in a flower shop anymore. They are so much fun and you get to make so many lovely things (non-stop). The flower of the weekend was definitely Peonies. I'm talking  going through 300 Peonies in 3 days... Ya I know right? I jokingly say to my single female friends that if they want to meet some big sweeties to come take a gander in a flower shop on Mother's Day. These are men that are buying flowers for their mummies and grandmas (top quality men if you ask me.) Nonetheless, this weekend is going down in history for the busiest flower shop I have ever worked during my 5 year career as a florist. 



No comments: