Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

May 7, 2011

Little Gardens

I have been making a lot of these little planters for mother's day this weekend. Aren't they sweet? I love feeling like I'm designing this mini garden and how it is a great alternative to a cut flower arrangement. They are lovely to enjoy in the house for about a month but would be much happier on a sunny patio table. I have also been doing quite a few urn consultations lately in order to bring gardens to condo balconies. I'm so excited to work in the sun and look over the lake while I plant them. Keep checking in I shall have lots of photos of my container gardening soon.


No comments: