Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

May 4, 2011

Missing My Other Half

My sweetie has gone to Vancouver for a month to work on a documentary and has left little old me home with the cats. It's been a rough couple of weeks and there are still two more to go until he comes home. I haven't been blogging as much as I would like because I just haven't felt as inspired as I am when he is home. I am excited about how this is making me grow as a person but it is certainly not easy. I have been just doing my best to have lots of girl time and keep my house filled with flowers.

Here is the trailer for the video he is working on which just got accepted into a film festival.

No comments: