Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

March 1, 2011

New Glass Love

I'm super excited about these new picnic cups that just came in they are to die for! Who says you should drink out of a cup instaid of sticking flowers in them? I have three reasons why I fell so deeply in love with them:
1) They are made out of 100% recycled glass and have a beautiful stamp to show it
2) The have a blue-ish tint to them which reminds me of my apothacary vases and other antique glass
3) Their size is absolutly perfect for posies which are always a delight to make.
I am so lucky that Sweetpea's ordered 100 of them! Lets just say I will be using them as much as I possibly can for as long as I can. To bad I'm not getting married soon they would be a perfect vessel for my multi-vased centerpieces and they are cheap to boot!





No comments: