Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

March 24, 2011

Marvelous New Hybrid

Okay so maybe it's not new in general but it is certainly new to me. This Stock came in this week and my jaw dropped from it's extreme beauty. Whoever decided to take one of my favorite flowers and mix my two favorite colors together is a sheer genius. Are you as blown away as I am? The Waxflower that came in just had to be in the picture with it because it was also quite fabulous and matched perfectly. Oh! And not to mention that the Waxflower was also very fragrant. I'm not talking the kind of fragrance that Lilies, Paperwhites and Hyacinth give off but more so the soft delicate smell of Sweetpeas. Yum!

No comments: