Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

March 25, 2011

Behold Some Bouquets

I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures of arrangements/bouquets but it has just been so busy at the shop. I swear I am making about a hundred bouquets per weekend and I seriously do not stop designing for 8 hours straight. There is just no time to take pictures of my work before it goes out the door. The good new is that I adore making as many bouquets as I do and I am so thrilled to be as busy as I am, it is just so much fun. I may never be rich but I absolutely love what I do and I wouldn't trade it for anything. So here's to a million bouquets to come and decades of working hard in my interesting little industry.

It's a shame the Lily is missing one of it's petals I cannot stop staring at it but I just had to show you this colour palette.


I don't quite know how I feel about this arrangement. The Hydrangeas are too symmetrical and grocery store bouquets have ruined Lilies for me. However, I do like the shape and still think it is pretty.

No comments: