Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

March 22, 2011

National Post & Sweetpea's

I couldn't believe the good news I received today! Sweetpea's has been mentioned in the National Post. I know right?! We were all ecstatic when we heard. I am so happy to be a part of a company that is growing so quickly it feels amazing.



"The next display, by Sweetpea's, a florist on Roncesvalles Avenue, seemed to attract the most gawkers: their installation features a magnolia branch in bud peppered with dozens of peach-coloured origami swans."
Peter Kuitenbrouwer, National Post

No comments: