Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

February 7, 2011

What Palette Are You?

I must share what I have been working on all weekend for East of Eliza's blog. I ended up being the last result when all web companies had failed us. With no graphic design skills and no programs besides paint to try to pull offsomething slightly tasteful this is what I came up with. These banners are meant as a tool to help men pick out what kind of colour palette their significant other would like for Valentines Day. East of Eliza has a radio add playing on 97.3 fm which is why I have been working until all hours of the night trying to complete this mind boggling paint task before today! Anyways, please ignore all of the measurement and quality discrepancies I tried my best with what I had!



















No comments: