Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

February 3, 2011

Second Anniversary


This weekend will by my second year anniversary with my sweetheart. He has taught me so much about love, myself and how to live. We are truly two peas in a pod and I am so excited to hopefully spend the rest of my life with him. Yesterday as an anniversary gift we both went out to get matching tattoos. Now I know you might think that getting tattoos about a significant other is a terrible idea but it depends on how you look at it. If by any chance something did happen to us I would never in a million years want to forget about these past two amazing years of my life and how much I have grown as a person. I have had this little mustache drawn out for about a year now for me but we then had to figure something out that would represent me on him. The only thing we could both think about was flowers. So I plopped myself down and drew him a Tudor Rose with the words "True Love" around it. I liked the Rose so much that I decided to get it as well but with the banner "Little Florist" around it so that it wouldn't be just a flower on him it would represent me as an artist and a florist. Et Voila! Here is to another year together!

No comments: