Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 31, 2011

The Gift Show!

What a long and exhausting day full of shopping, shopping and shopping! This week the CGTA is on and let me say, what an interesting show it is. There is basically a whole convention center (and I mean like 8 different rooms) filled with vendors selling anything and everything to retail stores. Whether they are from British Columbia, the United States or overseas they are there and they are trying to sell you everything. This is where buyers go to get new product for the store and I must say that we were good and didn't go as crazy as I thought we would. Although these pictures are not of what we bought at the gift show they are a little peak at the merchandising I do. I must say that I love merchandising and I am so incredibly excited to merchandise the new product we bought today.








No comments: