Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 28, 2011

Lovelies of the Week

As I continue to settle in whether it is painting, putting up pictures or buying new furniture I am truly exhausted. Today is the first day that everything is finished besides little projects that will take time such as painting the wall unit, finishing some paintings (which I have been trying to finish painting for months) and sewing some new pillow cases for the couch. Don't worry I will be sure to post lots of pictures of my endeavors and keep you updated! But as all of this chaos prolongs I still continue to work almost everyday and keep my head up by making and being surrounded by pretty little things. Here are some of the beautiful little friends that came in this week at East of Eliza.







No comments: