Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

February 16, 2011

Getting Rosie From All of The Posies

Ever since I first started designing I used to always love making miniature arrangements. With popular demand I now make dozens a day! A lot of the time men will come in to get a big bouquet for mom and a sweet posie for their little girl ( how sweet I know.)Sometimes the posies are on their own so that you can place them in your own vessel and other times I do them up in Hyacinth vases (which look like little curvy mason jars.) Enjoy!















No comments: