Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 13, 2011

A "must watch" for dreamers.

Noah + Courtney Love Story//Same Day Premiere from AQUA VIVUS on Vimeo.


I have never seen a wedding video that has touched me quite as much as this one did. Not only is it the fact that the videographers Aquavivus are phenomenal but it's the fact that the bride reminds me so much of myself. The whole vintage country feel to the wedding is straight up my alley. Just watching the bride as she goes through her wedding day I had this deep feeling that it would be me someday and I'm not going to lie it brought a little tear to my eye. I'm sure you will love the equally stunning pictures taken of this wedding by Sloan Photographers as well.

No comments: