Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 3, 2013

Making a come back

It has been over a year since my last post. I have a backlog of photos and stories like you wouldn't believe. However, it is a new year which means it is time for new beginnings and resolutions. Firstly starting with resurrecting this poor little blog.
With dozens and dozens of weddings and events I'm hoping there are no more dull moments for my dear followers. I think it would only be fair to start this new chapter of this blog off with the most important wedding to me this year, my mother's. Cheers to 2013 and a hopeful promise.

















No comments: