Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

September 19, 2011

M.I.A in Blogland

I know it's bad. It has been so long since my last post and I am ashamed. I always have a guilty conscience when I don't blog for long periods of time. Things have just been CRAZY. With some of the biggest obstacles I have ever faced in my life I just haven't felt inspired to blog. Enough with my rant though, I decided to treat you to an absolutely delightful little wedding we did recently. Burlap, Garden Roses, a soft palette and rustic venue... how can it get much better. I hope to have another second to breathe in order to catch up with you guys again soon. I miss ya!























1 comment: