Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 23, 2011

Dear Blog.. I'm sorry.


What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. I keep thinking to myself "Damn I really need to write a new post" and seeing as I cannot find my camera after my big move it kept getting pushed aside. Let me tell you moving from the wonderful little community of Parkdale to "condoland" had been quite the change. I am just so fortunate to still be able to work in the west end which will always make me feel at home. However I await with anticipation the usual post-moving trip to ikea for the basics as well as the trip to the antique market for the bigger stuff. There is lots of nifty projects I have up my sleeve that I am excited to share once I settle in so keep your eye out! But for now enjoy this little posie I made in a tiny little jam jar with eucalyptus, thistle, queen anne's lace and hydrangea. Yum!

No comments: