Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 14, 2010

Toronto Food Terminal

I had my very first trip to the Toronto Food Terminal today and what a cold trip it was. This photo was taken after a visit to the Food Terminal in late August when Mennonite farmers are selling the most exceptional dahlias. In the summer the terminal is packed to the brim with all of the local growers with little stations set up outside their 18 wheeler trucks. However, today there was not even a quarter of the amount of growers were there. Since we did a little over-buying for Christmas some of our little plant friends had to freeze in the back of the pick-up as we rushed back to the store. Fortunately none of them were frostbitten and everything turned out well considering the conditions. Oh again how I long for the summer!

No comments: