Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 14, 2010

Missing Garden Season

I must admit that the hauling of flat after flat, the 9 hour days of solely watering plants and the constant deadheading seemed so overwhelming at first. Now that winter has really hit us I cannot help but to look back and think of how nice it was to spend so much time outside with thousands of unique plants, butterflies and insects all around me. What better way to spend a summer? But now all I am left with are these warm thoughts as I put on my winter coat and Sorels and dread the long cold winter that awaits.

No comments: