Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 15, 2010

Tis' The Season

Apparently I am not the only one who is excited for the Christmas season despite what I have heard! I rode my bike past this wonder the other night and it was somewhat nostalgic. When I was in my early teens my grandmother rented out the basement apartment in our house and would always decorate our house to the nines for Christmas. I'm talking blowup snowmen on the lawn, constant caroling playing outside and lights everywhere. Seeing as I was at that age where what people thought of me was the most important thing in the world I was mortified by this grand festive gesture and wouldn't let any of my friends come over for the whole month of December. But now, I look back and think of those memories every time I see an overly decorated house and think about my family and what a nice memory it is.

No comments: