Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 22, 2010

My Dream Home

This beautiful home has just gone up for sale in Australia. The owner just so happens to be the writer of one of my favouriate blogs; http://beachvintage.blogspot.com. I admire her so much and can only hope to have such a beautiful home that just filled with little homemade projects that she has made with her daughters. 


I have so many aspirations in life and anyone of my close friends could tell you that I have every detail of my life planned and have done so since I was a pre-teen. I think its always so good to have something to work towards and set goals for yourself. 

No comments: