Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 14, 2010

The Melissa

I have found the most amazing new little store on Queen West; The Melissa. Located at 1080 Queen St. W. right by Dovercourt is where you will find this wonderful treasure. It was a big coincidence that the owner is actually a frequent shopper at Sweetpea's and I have sold her some bulbs a couple of times. Here are a couple of amazing finds that I have recently purchased from her and also a little craft project that her store inspired me to do.

A lovely peachy pink hat box which was originally from New York,

.. and last put not least this little hanky which I sewed onto my pillow. What a quick and easy way to add  to any boring old pillow.

No comments: