Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

December 14, 2010

Leaf Wrap Ties


The more practice I got the easier this became and now I wouldn't tie off a bouquet in any other way. There are many little flowers out there that have really delicate fleshy stems such as Calla Lilies, Amaryllis and Gerbera Daisies which can get easily damaged if you tie off a bouquet too tightly. This little step can go a long way to protect them and looks quite pleasing as well.
- Gather Silal leaves or any other leaves you might come across
- Layer them around the bouquet
- Tie with some twine
Et Voila!

No comments: