Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

January 4, 2013

Florists love receiving flowers

I know for most men buying flowers for a florist might be intimidating or it might seem like it would be something we do not wish to receive. Trust me, it isn't so bad and we love them so much that we work with them everyday. Anything that comes from you and from the heart will always be beautiful ( but of course you can score brownie points if you know favorite colours or flowers). Sometimes we are very privileged to take home flowers that are on their way out however, they will never be the same. Just think of the colours she might wear or the style of her apartment and you will definitely be on the right track.









No comments: