Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

April 15, 2011

Thin Air

Something you may not know about me.. I love nature documentaries. It doesn't matter what they are about I usually love them all. I have watched a ton about the Rainforest and when I see plants come into my store that I've seen in the jungle I get all excited. Air Plants usually grow in the tree canopies and derive their moisture and nutrients from the air and rain and sometimes from debris accumulating around it. Exciting right? We recently brought some Air Plants in the store and although I have to mist them every day I must say that I still adore them.



No comments: