Portfolio

About Me

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
I am always out antique shopping, hunting down rare little beauties and constantly thinking up new projects to make. I am the wedding coordinator at Coriander Girl which is also where you can find The Little Florist products.

February 24, 2011

Lovelies of the Week

Probably one of my all time favourite flowers; Astrantia. The colour is divine and just so happens to match my bedroom colour perfectly.


I call these snowflake mums. I have never seen them before this week and I just love their texture!


This pale yellow blushed Leucadendron is truly unique. I have never seen this colour before and each stem branched out into numerous pods. Simply stunning!

I also have some big news... I am officially a single jobbed woman for the first time in over a year. It is quite sad letting go of a shop that I learned so so much at and that I treasured deeply. Reed Russell from East of Eliza taught me almost everything I know about design and I am truly blessed to have had the experience that I did.

No comments: